Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr UK start time and undercard running order
Video LoadingVideo UnavailableClick to playTap to playThe video will start in8CancelPlay now
Don’t miss MirrorFighting’s Monday Morning Matchmaker newsletter!
Sign upWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy noticeInvalid Email
Mike Tyson is back… but will it be with a bang?
The former undisputed heavyweight world champion returns tot he ring tonight when he takes on Roy Jones Jr.
Tyson had been training for several months before announcing his comeback in an exhibition bout with his fellow legend.
The pair will fight over eight two-minute rounds but there has been a lot of confusion over the rules.
But Tyson and Jones Jr WILL be able to knock each other out and there will be a winner announced at the end of the fight.
What happens during the rounds will be anyone's guess though – how much do these two 50-something year olds have left?
Here is everything you need to know about the fight…
What time is the fight?
The main event will likely start at around 5am in the UK, which is 9pm in Los Angeles where the fights are taking place.
The undercard will start at around 1am UK time and there will be plenty of entertainment in between with rappers DaBaby, Lil Wayne, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa, and YG all performing.
How can I watch it in the UK?
The fights will be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office for £19.95 in the UK and €29.99 in Ireland.
The programme will start at 1am UK time and you can watch it in the following ways:
- BT TV (channel 495), BT Sport on Sky or Sky (channel 494) customers who have previously watched BT Sport Box Office can pay using their remote control.
- Sky customers new to BT Sport Box Office can register and pay online at www.bt.com/sportboxoffice.
- Virgin Media TV customers in the UK should visit the On-Demand section and choose Live Events.
- Customers in the Republic of Ireland will be able to purchase BT Sport Box Office via Sky at www.sky.com/boxoffice/btsport
- Viewers wanting to watch the fight online should visit www.bt.com/sportboxoffice and follow instructions to subscribe and watch on the web or on the BT Sport Box Office App, and customers can watch on the big screen using Google Chromecast and Apple Airplay.
- EE, Three and O2 customers watching online or via the BT Sport Box Office App can choose to add the payment to their mobile bill.
Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr weigh in
Who is on the undercard?
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson
Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan
Hasim Rahman Jr vs Rashad Coulter
Jamaine Ortiz vs Nahir Albright
Irvin Gonzalez vs Edward Vasquez
Juiseppe Cusumano vs Nick Jones
What have they said?
Mike Tyson: "I might do this for a while. Let's check this stuff out. It would be so awesome if we could do this all around the world and fight the best fighter in that country, exhibitions with this guy in that country, exhibitions all over the world. Wouldn't that be great?"
Roy Jones Jr: "Will he try to take my head off? Is he going to bite my ear off? We know he’s going to do something crazy. That’s why it’s so fun. You know he’s going to do something crazy, but guess what? I’m going to do something crazy back, so it is what it is."