He won Celebrity Big Brother in January 2013 and went on to host the reality show’s spin off series for five years until its axe from Channel 5 earlier this month.
But now Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed that he already has Big Brother back on his mind just weeks after its cancellation.
In a new interview, the TV host has revealed that he refuses to accept that the show is over and has vowed to get it back on our screens as soon as he possibly can.
“My brain just doesn’t understand that it’s not coming back,” he told Daily Star .
“To me, I can’t understand that I have presented it for the last time, It’s going to be majorly missed.
Rylan has vowed to do everything in his power to bring back Big Brother
“And trust me, I am doing everything I can do in my power to get it back.”
The show is particularly poignant for Rylan, who was a big fan of the show growing up and almost appeared as a contestant in the civilian version of the programme in 2007.
After hosting the 2013 summer series, Rylan, 30, met his future husband in contestant Dan Clark-Neal.
Rylan met hubby Dan while hosting Big Brother’s Bit On The Side
The pair tied the knot on November 7 2015 in front of an intimate group of friends and family.
Weeks ago, Rylan tweeted a heartfelt tribute to Big Brother, explaining that she show had become a huge part of his life.
“You literally shaped my career and my personal life and I’ll forever be grateful,” he tweeted.
Rylan hosting Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side
(Image: Supplied by WENN)
“From day 1 I was a fan, became a housemate, winner, and host and I’ll never find anything like you again.
“The life I’ve got now is all because of you. Big Brother, I’ll get back to you.”
Meanwhile, a source told Daily Star that fans shouldn’t be disheartened by news that the famous compound at Elstree Studios is being demolished.
Rylan Clarke leaving Celebrity Big Brother after being announced as the winner
“The production company who make Big Brother own the house, but Elstree Studios own the land, so the house has to be taken down now the show has been cancelled,” the source explained.
“It’s not the end for the show and everyone is convinced it’ll find a new home on another channel, but the house has to leave the site it’s stood on for the last 18 years.”
Showbiz and TV editor’s picks
Secret controversial I’m A Celeb clause
Ant’s surprise return to IAC
Anne Hegerty’s sad love life
Ariana’s beef with Piers Morgan